Making the transition from tourist to full-time Sarasota resident has taught me one thing: Sarasota has many, many very cool hidden gems and more people need to find them.
So I highly recommend you get off the water and the beaches and take a trip to find some of these little treasures inland, especially the one you’re going to hear about today.
My guest today is Kim Livengood of The Bazaar on Apricot and Lime.
While Kim is a serial entrepreneur having owned a local hotel and a community magazine, she got quite the surprise when her mother called to say she bought a warehouse.
Today, they run one of the coolest and artiest markets in Sarasota.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- How they got national recognition on Good Morning America during the pandemic
- What Kim believes is so special about The Bazaar on Apricot and Lime.
- How two antique cars became recognized, bazaar art pieces.
- Cool stuff you can find there.
- What you’ll experience when you go.
… and much much more!
I’m so glad you joined us today and as always it is my hope that you will listen, learn and connect!
(Find out more below)