I’ve always been a big believer in the local Chamber of Commerce.
For a few dollars a day any entrepreneur, business owner, manager, or executive can get access to hundreds of potential clients plus contacts hard to find on your own.
To me, it’s the best deal around.
In today’s episode, you hear from one dynamic woman leading the largest Chamber of Commerce on the Suncoast with not one, but two locations.
My guest today is Jacki Dezelski President/CEO of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce.
In this episode, Jacki will share with us …
- Why Jacki saw the chamber as a career path
- What surprised her most about leading a local chamber
- Why they have 2 locations
- Common mistakes she sees chamber members make when they join
- How they should maximize their membership
- How you can learn more about the Manatee Chamber of Commerce
… and much … much … more!
Thank you for listening in today as it is my hope that you will listen, learn, and connect!