It seems like every other day I read the necessity to eat fermented foods due to their health benefits. It’s in our intestines or “gut” where many diseases are born so by consuming foods that feed the good bacteria there we help our bodies remain healthy.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear how one woman turned to fermented foods to help cure her ailments. She even started a company that makes incredibly high-end fermented foods to share with others.
Today, I’m very pleased to welcome Sharon Juraszek of Fermentilicious.
Sharon will share with us…
- What’s one thing that most people don’t know about her Sharon.
- The personal health journey she was on that lead her to start Fermentlicious.
- What Sharon learned about probiotics and their impact on our health.
- How the super healthy products she creates are made the Ayurvedic way.
- Where we can find her wonderful products.
- Why she wants her business to stay small and local.
… and much, much more!
Thank you for spending your valuable time with us today. I hope you will listen … learn… and most importantly, connect!