When you have a diverse work background in both for and non-profit businesses you learn skills applicable in both worlds. A career move that eventually makes sense is to apply those skills in what may be the most diverse business association around — the local Chamber of Commerce.
I’m pleased to welcome Ed Hill, Vice President of the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Ed
- What many people get wrong about the chamber
- How current members can get more results from their membership
- Insights on the Chamber’s highly regarded Leadership Sarasota program
- Why you should consider joining the Great Sarasota Chamber of Commerce (just as your host did!)
… and much much more!
Thank you for stopping by today as it is my hope you will listen … learn … and connect!