Meet the First Woman to Lead One of Sarasota’s Most Iconic Law Firms – With Telese Zuberer, Shareholder/President of Icard Merrill | Episode 095
Roughly 38% of US attorneys are women. However, very few are actually leading the firms they work for. So in the rare instance when a woman rises to the top, it is worth noting to learn how they did it.
I’m very pleased to welcome Telese Zuberer Shareholder and President of Sarasota’s, Icard Merrill.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Telese
- Why she chose a career in condominium and homeowner association law
- How her predecessor Bob Lyons prepared her to assume the role of CEO
- 3 tips on being a great HOA board member
- Why Telese believes her leadership style as a woman is different
- Who should reach out to Telese
- …. and much much more!
Thank you for stopping by today. It is my hope you will listen … learn … and connect!