Dynamic. Smart. Overcomer. These words could easily be used as a tagline for an upcoming Hollywood movie. But I use them today to describe a friend of mine who continues to do big things even after the untimely loss of her husband several years ago.
My guest today is Charlene Creel, or “Char” as I know her.
She is the co-founder of Precisllc.com. Precis is patented software that consolidates patient medical records across standard computer platforms.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Char
- Where the idea for developing this critically needed software came from
- How she found a team of designers and developers to create the software
- The most difficult part of the journey
- Why she believes her company will have a profound impact on virtually every American
- How she rebounded from the death of her husband to move forward in life
- Where Char wants to take Precis
- How you can contact her to find out more
- … and much, much, more!
Thank you for spending your valuable time with us today as it is my hope you will listen, learn and connect!