Sarasota never ceases to amaze me. It’s a small city (or large town if you prefer) and yet the diversity of fascinating people is really incredible.
So on our today’s episode — our 50th — I am happy to introduce to you one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met — and who just happens to be a true pioneer of the cryptocurrency craze.
My guest today has accomplished much in his short life and as you’ll find out he’s just getting started. His name is Charlie Shrem, host of the Untold Stories Podcast which focuses on all things cryptocurrency.
It’s no wonder because Charlie was at the very beginning when Bitcoin was just getting started back in 2011. He saw what no one else did, that Bitcoin and Blockchain were going to be huge.
As a result Charlie helped create some of the original foundations and exchanges to bring Bitcoin into the mainstream.
In today’s episode, Charlie will share …
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about him.
- What it was like growing up in Brooklin.
- How he first heard of Bitcoin and what his ‘ah ha’ moment was.
- The Crypto in Crisis Event he recently hosted.
- What he and his wife Courtney were doing at the famous Cannes Film Festival in France.
… and much, much .. more!
Thank you so much for sharing a little piece of your life with us today.
It is my hope you will listen, learn and connect!