Inflation, covid 19, and Hurricane Ian: It’s enough to make you want to pull the covers over your head and just make the world go away. So what should you really do?
How about focusing on all the good that’s happening right here in our town?
For example, there are many non-profit organizations investing millions directly into our community despite the tough times right now.
Today I’m very pleased to welcome Veronica Thames: Chief Operating Officer Of the Gulf Coast Community Foundation.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
One thing most people don’t know about Veronica.
- Why she chose to move from the healthcare industry to philanthropy
- How the Gulf Coast Community Foundation continually impacts our community in major ways
- Where their funding comes from
- Who can actually apply for funding
- Their current disaster relief work from Hurricane Ian
- … and much much more!
Thank you for stopping by today. It is my hope you will listen … learn … and connect!