Do we need laughter today? More than ever. So it is very gratifying to hear two good friends — with a love for art — having so much fun promoting other artists in their new studio over in the Sarasota Park East District.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from two guests: Elizabeth Goodwill & Barbera Gerdeman of Creative Liberties Artist Studios & Gallery where they share…
- The one thing few people know about each
- Why they chose to start an artist studio
- How there’s is different from other studios around town
- The digital and virtual services they offer
- What’s surprised them most in opening an artists studio
- The challenges of running Creative Liberties
- How you can connect with them
- … and much, much, more!
Thank you for stopping by. And remember to listen … learn … and connect!