Tips to Improve Our Mental Health in 2023 – with Denise Shonwald -Author, Registered Nurse & Nationally Licensed Mental Health Counsellor | Episode 096
Right now many of you are thinking about your physical fitness in the new year. It’s a common goal to “get into the best shape of your life” whenever January rolls around.
But what about your mental fitness given all the pressures and toxicity of modern life today?
I’m very pleased to welcome today, Denise Shonwald -Author, Registered Nurse & Nationally Licensed Mental Health Counsellor.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Denise
- Why she made the transition from Registered Nurse to Licensed Mental Health Counsellor
- Excerpts from her book: “Healing Your Body by Mastering Your Mind.”
- 2 tips to follow to improve your mental health in the new year
- Who should reach out to Denise
- … and much … much … more!
I’m so glad you tuned in today as it is my hope you will listen, learn, and connect!