It’s been said that a true entrepreneur can start and run any business regardless of whether they have specific expertise in the industry.
Vision, enthusiasm, true grit, and a high tolerance for ambiguity are the required ingredients these unique individuals employ to build a successful business.
…and for the record, these qualities can be found just as much in women as men.
Hi I’m your host Bob Williams and I’m very happy to welcome Jenny Townsend, Chief Executive Orchestrator at The Music Compound
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Jenny.
- Why she chose to start a music business even though she’s not a musician and does really follow the latest trends.
- Why her music school is actually more like a social club.
- The creative way The Music Compound combines the love of music with acquiring life and leadership skills.
- Why you might want to join the Music Compound.
- … and much … much … more!
Thank you for stopping by today as it is my hope you will listen … learn … and … connect!
Jenny Townsend is the founder and President of Music Compound. Music Compound is a performance-based music school that offers a holistic and contemporary approach. Founded in 2016, Music Compound has become one of Florida’s leading music schools. The Music Compound is in its eight year of business with two locations, 30 employees, over 500 members. Jenny was not a musician when she started her business. Her background is in sales, marketing, fundraising, real estate, and assisting startups with rapid growth.
Jenny has been instrumental in helping to grow several for and not-for-profit businesses. She attributes her success to her entrepreneurial parents, private school education, 10 years of 4-H, and youth sports.
She currently leads her team by investing in their mental health, personal play, and health. The staff at Music Compound rocks because our culture and company are quality.
1751 Cattlemen Road, Sarasota, FL 34232
4740 SR 64 East, Bradenton, FL 34208