Part 1: An Amish Internet Company? Yes, You Heard That Right – with Jim Miller Founder/CEO of JMX Brands | Episode 099
(This is part 1 of a 2-part series)
If you’re like me you visualize bearded men, white hats, plain clothing, women in ankle-length dresses with white bonnets, riding bicycles, or driving a horse-drawn carriage.
I also think furniture: sturdy, country-style furniture built to last generations.
But what I didn’t know until recently is that there is a fascinating Internet-based company right here in Sarasota that helps over 120 Amish craftsmen sell their furniture all around the world.
I’m very pleased to welcome today Jim Miller, Founder & CEO of JMX Brands better known as DutchCrafters Amish Furniture
In this episode #1, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Jim
- The tech-savvy-college-buddy instrumental in helping Jim launch JMX Brands
- What Amish furniture truly is and what it’s not
- How JMX grew from zero to over $ 22 million in sales in twenty years
- Why Jim regularly celebrates employee successes
- Jim’s Vision 2023 of “Delivering Excellence”
- … and much much more!
Thank you for stopping by today and do remember to listen … learn … and connect!