Anyone who’s a fan of local comedy already knows about McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre on Ringing BLVD in downtown Sarasota.
But what I didn’t know until recently is that only one of the dynamic husband-wife team who started McCurdy’s over 35 years ago, actually wanted to be in the comedy business.
I’m excited to welcome Pam & Les McCurdy of McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about the McCurdy’s
- Why running a comedy club isn’t all jokes & giggles
- The undiscovered McCurdy comedians who went on to become household names
- Why the incredible Humor Institute is something you might want to try for yourself
- The special way Pam & Les help the mentally challenged through the O’laughics
- What they’re excited about
- and much … much … more!
Thank you for stopping by today as it is my hope you will listen, learn, laugh and connect!
Here’s a TED Talk about Spby Les you’ve got the hear.