Some people have careers while others have a calling. In the face of Hurricane Ian, it seems more people and organizations in the latter category are stepping up in a big way.
I’m very pleased to introduce Steve Tybor – President & CEO of Eight Days of Hope. This Christian organization is a rapid response team for when disasters hit. They work through the local churches to “love and serve those in need.”
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- One thing most people don’t know about Steve
- How his background in building and construction led him to start Eight Days of Hope
- The special support they provide to disaster victims
- The construction services they are providing to residents of Sarasota and Fort Myers
- The Safe House ministry they recently started
- Stories that will warm your heart
- How you can get involved
- … and much, much … more
Thank you for stopping by today it is my hope you will listen … learn … and connect!