Have You Been to This 83-Year-Old Tropical Garden? – With Britany Webb, Coordinator & Animal Supervisor Sarasota Jungle Gardens | Episode 093
Unfortunately, old Florida is disappearing fast. But there are still venues right here in Sarasota that not only take you back in time but also entertain you and your family in gorgeous tropical landscapes.
I’m very pleased to welcome Britany Webb, Education Coordinator & Animal Supervisor at the famous Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Brittany
- What surprised her most about working with so many animals – including Giant Tortoise, Boas, Flamingos, Lemurs, Prairie Dogs, Parrots, and Alligators
- The animals you can actually feed
- Where staff get their specialized training to handle the animals
- How the Garden prepared for hurricane Ian
- Why you should schedule a trip to the gardens
- … and much, much, more!
Thank you for stopping by today it is my hope you will listen … learn … and connect!