The Florida economy is built on small, family-owned businesses. The Greater Sarasota Area is no different. Drive around town and you’ll see all the mom and pop stores that offer products and services from A-Z.
For example, there is one amazing cake business that has been a mainstay in Sarasota for years. And now the next generation is coming on strong to put their mark on what their father started over 25 years ago.
Today, my guests are brother and sister team Nathan and Sarah Zammit from Cakes By Ron on Fruitville Road. Their father started this Sarasota bakery but now they are taking the lead to build their family business for the future.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Why their father Ron, decided to change professions from Cobbler to Master Cake Maker
- What it was like growing up in the family business
- Why they both changed their opinions towards “working for Dad.”
- How their business skills actually complement each other
- Where they hope to take Cakes by Ron in the future
…. And much much more!
Thank you for joining us today and it is my hope that you will listen … learn … and connect