It never ceases to amaze me the creativity of some people bent on solving a big problem. And one very big problem is: “How do you help seniors dealing with significant memory issues improve their quality of life while giving caregivers a break from the daily grind of providing that care?”
My guest today is Michael Finn of Town Square. Town Square is an incredibly innovative adult day care facility that has to be seen (and heard) to be believed.
In this episode, Michael will share.
- One surprising thing that most people don’t know about him
- What Town Square is and how it got started
- Why Michael decided to invest in a facility
- Who typically uses a Town Square program
- Why it is so cost-effective
- The toughest part of running such a facility
- What Michael is most proud of in helping memory-impaired clients
- … and much, much…more
Thank you for joining us today.
It is my hope that you will listen learn and connect!