About Ready To Give Up On Your Fitness Goals? Don’t. Here’s Why – With E. Ramey | Episode 121
E. Ramey is an ISSA-certified Fitness and Nutrition Coach who does things a bit differently.
As founder of DLA Personal Training & Nutrition Services, not only does E (yes “E”) design functional training routines for his clients, but he also designs functional nutrition plans after he checks out your hormones.
As you’ll find out hormonal problems are much more common than most people think.
APPLE | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE | AMAZON | STITCHER
In today’s episode, you learn…..
- Why our guest’s name is only 1 letter
- The very cool influence his father had on the naming of his business
- The environmental factors that impact our health
- Why he encourages clients to get a blood test before working with him
- Why he likes to work with frustrated clients ready to give up on their fitness goals
- … and much … much … more!
Thank you for listening in today. It is my sincere hope you will listen … learn … and connect!
I am the owner of DLA (Don’t Let Anyone) Personal Training and Nutrition. In addition to helping people with training and nutrition, I am also able to help people with Functional Health needs such as thyroid, hormones, testosterone, PCOS, gut, and more.
In addition to this as my business, I am also the Director of Recreation and Wellness at Ringling College of Art and Design, where I oversee the Fitness Center, Club sports, Esports, and more. Also, I am on the board of Sister Cities of Sarasota as the Vice President of Sports, where my main role is to connect with the other Sister Cities around the world in terms of sporting events.
You can reach E. Ramey at:
Phone: (941) 323-6990