A Simple Idea Has Implications For The Yards of Millions of Americans – with Ken Kwiatkowski – President/CEO at Grass Hole Corporation | Episode 108
Made in the USA and veteran-owned is a rare combination. But one enterprising entrepreneur (and military man) invented a surprisingly clever and effective device he proudly makes right here in Sarasota.
I’m very pleased to welcome Ken Kwiatkowski to the show today.
Ken is the President/CEO of Grass Hole Corporation, which manufactures protective rings for sprinkler heads.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- One thing most people don’t know about Ken
- Where the idea for this revolutionary product came from
- The veteran groups Ken supports – which is very important to him.
- Tips for other aspiring entrepreneurs
- Where you can buy these protective rings for your yard
- … and much, much more!
I’m so glad you stopped by today as it is my hope you will listen, learn and connect!